Summary of Authority and Responsibility
New business development and customer maintenance for all commercial transportation accounts.
Direct reporting and management by the President.
College bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. Ten years of related sales experience. Understanding of independent adjusting operations with ten years of independent or company field adjusting experience preferred. Proven exceptional presentation, written, verbal and overall communication skill. Efficient in identifying opportunities to improve client relationships and accounts through consultative account planning and selling. Proven leadership skills in working with senior level management. Proven success in driving annual sales volume which exceeds revenue goals. Must have people skills and favorable (likeable) personality to effectively handle marketing and business development duties.
Location and Equipment
Inside and outside environment. Inside contact with Branch, Regional, and Business Development Managers, and senior management. Outside contact with clients, procedures and tradespersons. Travel a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and present formal and informal proposals
- Identify and capitalize on revenue opportunities
- Proven success in leadership opportunities that create and or strengthen client relationships through strategic account planning.
- Engage direct prospects to create new opportunities within existing client base and the market.
- Maintain a Positive “can-do” attitude toward everyone and positively execute company agenda.
- Routinely attend and represent Custard Insurance Adjusters on related conventions, outings and events.