Realizing the highly specialized nature of environmental responses and claims, CIA formed a specific unit to handle and investigate environmental losses more than two decades ago. This unique combination of education, experience, and training allows the CIA Environmental Division to offer you top-notch environmental claims management services at the lowest possible cost.
The CIA Environmental Division maintains a nationwide database of response contractors who can conduct remediation’s of environmental spills and incidents anywhere in the U.S. We are available 24/7/365 to manage your environmental losses with our vetted contractors with whom we have negotiated preferential pricing and services. We actively manage your cleanup projects from start to finish to ensure that proper and complete remediation is accomplished.
As a third-party, independent environmental management group, we never mark up the remediation costs. We pass on all negotiated savings to our clients. CIA’s environmental adjusters also handle all initial regulatory reporting, subsequent waste disposal, and all necessary follow-up reporting to limit or eliminate regulatory fines and penalties.
Additional Environmental Services
CIA’s environmental personnel have decades of experience managing all types of environmental incidents across the U.S. In addition to our emergency response services, we can assist with:
- Forensic Auditing of Invoices and Reports
- Regulatory Interpretation and Reporting
- Underground & Above Ground Storage Tank Assessments
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment Evaluation
- Chemical Spill Assessment and Remediation
- RCRA and CERCLA Investigations and Remediation
- Mold, Asbestos and Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Remediation
- Facility Inspections and Audits / Environmental Baseline Assessments
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Management
- Soil and Groundwater Contaminant Assessment and Remediation.