Summary of Authority and Responsibility
Responsible for internal and external claim and fee compliance audits, monitor and direct field activity on QA assigned claim programs, assist in drafting and implementing Client Instructions and Service Level Agreements and assist senior management with target audit needs.
Reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Must hold a valid GA Adjuster License
- College or law degree preferred
- Minimum five year field adjusting experience
- Specific auditing experience preferred
- Demonstrated oral and written communication, problem analysis, planning and organizational skills required
Location and Equipment
The work location shall be the Custard Insurance Adjusters corporate office.
Contact with Others
Contact with branch personnel as well as Regional/District Managers, and home office employees.
Duties and Responsibilitie
- Handle assigned file and invoice approvals in accordance with the client’s requirements, Custard’s Standard Operating procedures, and generally accepted industry standards; remembering that the QA Department does not create any rules or requirements of its own and that the QA Department’s responsibility is to assist the branches and other Custard personnel with the goal of providing Superior Customer service.
- The QA Specialist shall strive to respond to submissions from the branch personnel in no more than four working hours from the time of submission.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the QA Department Manager or by any member of the Senior Management team.
As with all positions, this function will be performed by a qualified person. No form of improper discrimination will be used as a job qualification.