Custard Insurance Adjusters offers employees the opportunity to choose benefit plans that meet individual and family needs suited to your lifestyle. We continually review our programs in search of improvements to benefit our employees' well being. Benefits are available to all employees who work at least 30 hours per week.
Health and Life Benefits:
Health and Life Plans are available on the first day of the month following 15 days of employment.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) including a prescription drug plan
- Dental Plan
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Employee only
- Supplemental Life - Available to employees and dependents
- Supplemental Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Available to employees and dependents
- Aflac Insurance - Supplemental health care plans to cover cancer, accident or intensive care
- Flexible Spending - Flexible spending accounts for non-reimbursable medical and dependent expenses
- 401(k) Plan - A company matching plan available to all employees at least 21 years of age after 90 days employment
- Direct DepositÂ
The following benefits are available to all CIA employees working a minimum of 37-1/2 hours per week after completing six months of service with the company.
- Sick/Personal Time
- Bereavement Days
- Jury Duty