Summary of Authority and Responsibility
Has authority to work out procedural guidelines on accounts.
Direct reporting and management by the President.
College bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. Ten years of related sales experience. Understanding of independent adjusting operations with ten years of independent or company field adjusting experience preferred. Proven exceptional presentation, written, verbal and overall communication skill. Efficient in identifying opportunities to improve client relationships and accounts through consultative account planning and selling. Proven leadership skills in working with senior level management. Proven success in driving annual sales volume which exceeds revenue goals. Has to have people skills and favorable (likeable) personality to effectively handle marketing and business development duties.
Location and Equipment
Inside and outside environment. Inside contact with Branch, Regional, and Business Development Managers, and senior management. Outside contact with clients, procedures and tradespersons. Travel a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proven success in developing and driving annual sales volume which exceeds revenue goals.
- Proven success in leadership opportunities that create and or strengthen client relationships through strategic account planning.
- Routinely attend and represent Custard Insurance Adjusters on related conventions, outings and events.
- Train, evaluate, direct, and supervise business development team.
- Establish territories, goals, quotas and budget for business development teams.
- Analyze strategic partner’s needs, sales volume potential and pricing schedules to meet company goals.
- Responsible for new business development and customer service maintenance within assigned territory.
- Maintain a Positive “can-do” attitude toward everyone and positively execute company agenda.
As with all positions, this function will be performed by a qualified person. No forms of improper discrimination will be used as a job qualification.